Here we have another list of things I admitidley could do without. Argumentatively I use the word hate lightly. Something’s I don’t necessarily hate but I wouldn’t miss if they somehow become non existent.
1) Top of the list is Uggs or as I like to call them ugly boots. The more they’re worn the more they slant. I’ve always hated these shoes and the only downside for this season is the amount of people who throw a pair of these on. No. Not only do they look awful but the people who wear them drag their feet which is a major pet hate for me!
2) Vintage tattoo plastic chokers? As glamorous as a walrus! Look out nearly headless nicks about.
3) Ellie Goulding – admitily i do like her songs but I hate her voice. I’m sorry everyone. *hides under a rock*
4) The vampire diaries- I’ve watched every episode. Only because once someone told me it got better. It didn’t get better. I’ve wasted half my life.
5) Apple headphones. They just do not fit my little ears. Like at all.
6) Estée Lauder double wear foundation. Excuse me while I just put cement on my face.
7) Tea? Wether it be earl, builders or fruit. I just don’t do it. Argumentatively I do drink tea once in a blue moon but I’ve got to be really really in the mood then it’ll be nice otherwise it just doesn’t do anything for me.
8) snap chat filters – okay evidentially your makeup looks flawless, But you look like a rubber doll with an extra twinkle in your eye and some weird foliage in your wig.
9) Oreos – okay so I don’t necessarily hate Oreos but I have no idea why everyone is so obsessed.
10) another shoe brand – new balance. It’s like someone had a sick idea of bringing back reebok classics except with a giant ‘N’ on the side. A classic that should really stay in the past.
That’s it from me today. Is there anything that people love that grinds your gears? Let me know in the comments.
Thank you for checking out my post, if you enjoyed don’t forget to like and or follow.
Please check out my instagram Here.
Lots of love,